The coaching opportunity provided by KB Consulting Solutions is a one-on-one relationship that encourages you to build the most dynamic, profitable business possible. On one level, it’s about helping you to clarify and achieve your vision, goals, and desires. It provides the structure, accountability, and support to help you be the person that you most want to be while also helping you to dream big, push past obstacles, and actually reach your most important goals both professionally and personally. What sets us apart is that each coaching relationship is customized and tailor-made to specifically meet your needs.
Our exploration is comprehensive and compelling. The components listed below highlight the areas of focus and discussion. Extensive coaching tools will provide guidance and assistance to ensure all goals are achieved.
- CLIENT OVERVIEW:
a. What do you want and why do you want it?
• Have you established your goals?
• How do you define success?
• Who will be served by your success?
• What will your desired success empower you to achieve?
b. Corporate/Business Structure
• Are you structured for success?
• Are you working on your business as the host, or are you working in your business as a hostage?
• What changes need to occur today to get you where you need to be tomorrow?
c. Financial Analysis
• Is your ROI of the business acceptable?
• What steps do we take today to ensure you receive greater profitability tomorrow?
- GAP ANALYSIS:
• What roadblocks have and continue to serve as blind-spots and prevent you from full execution of your plans
• How do we plan our work and work our plan?
• Are there parts of your business plan that are no longer viable or necessary?
• What do we need more of, or less of?
• How, why, when and with whom do we move to greater success to achieve your goals?
- STRATEGY – OVERVIEW AND ANALYSIS:
• Other considerations such as “What do I do next?
“If you have built castles in the air, your work need not be lost; that is where they should be. Now put foundations under them.”
— Henry David Thoreau